11/29/2011

My College and Friends



This is the college which i studying , it located at TPM Bukit Jalid .



<3 New College Friends <3


Alan Leong 





He call ALAN , one of my group member  & a funny person. From Klang.




Jeffery Leo












Leo Jie Hui , which one of my group member. From Ipoh.






Dusk Lim


Dusk Lim , one of my group member also, From KL


Loke Zhe Ching


 














She is the people which smallest size in the class , I always call her Loke Loke or Kawaii . She always bullied by other and even me ~ Arsenal Fans ,From KL.

Fui Theng





Lee Fui Theng , which the girl always bullied by me , very dangerous people .. as picture you can see how dangerous was she . From KL







Bosco Lam

He is Bosco , Which study quite Pro 1 ,Mkens 's Bro ,From Ipoh
                             Clement Ng     


Clement Ng , which a study pro also and he has represent Malaysia won the Microsoft Word 2010 World  Champion. From Ipoh
                                               Ye Han


 Ye Han , He know Wu Shu & Cook.From Johor


Lui Yuan Rong






 Lui , Which a person pro study also , From KL


Kai Liang




Kai Liang , Which the person which always send me from sch to lrt station . Really Thanks him so much . From KL










No comments:

Post a Comment